Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Aims and Values
Our aim for Corpusty is:
|A safe and happy school where everyone is supported and encouraged to gain confidence and reach their full potential.|
We will achieve our aim through the following objectives:
- Everyone should be happy and enjoy and be enthusiastic about learning.
- Everyone should have their innate abilities developed and encouraged.
- Everyone should be encouraged to enquire, question and investigate.
- Everyone should feel safe and supported.
- Everyone should be encouraged to be a fully participating and responsible member of their community and the wider world.
- Everyone should be recognised, valued and respected.