Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Who we are
The Friends of Corpusty Primary School are a Registered Charity, Parent/Teacher Association, working closely with the common aspiration of improving and enhancing the school experience for all Corpusty pupils. Friends are made up of parents, carers, family and members of the community who are encouraged to be involved on whatever level they are able to contribute in our efforts to fundraise and support the children at Corpusty school.
What we do
By volunteering our time and skills, we support school events and organise fundraising activities including:
- Funding for the Gogo Hares model –Corpusty School’s hare was on the trail in Norwich this summer. A great project all of the school were involved with.
- Contributing to the refurbishment of the school garden.
- Purchasing reading books, playground equipment, playtime games and classroom equipment.
- Funding support for Arts and Science weeks, theatre workshops and class trips.
- Providing discos for the children, sports day medals, Father Christmas visits, support at school fairs and events such as Easter Bingo.
- This year we are funding to provide a trim trail for the school garden.
We are constantly reviewing ideas for future projects. We welcome ideas from parents and children as to how Friends can help the school.
How can you help?
You may like to join us at our meetings, 3-4 times a year; everyone is welcome where we discuss upcoming events and plan our funding. We also rely on volunteers to support our events. This may be through providing cakes, manning a stall at one of the fairs, being involved in outdoor events such as the bike ride or sports day. Volunteers can sign up on event sheets on the school notice board.
Keep in touch
We have a Facebook page which is updated with event news. You need to request to be a part of this group. You can also chat to any of us on the playground or just turn up to one of our meetings.