Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
We currently follow the Local Authority Admissions Guidelines.
In the event of the school being oversubscribed places are allocated according to the following criteria in order of priority:
- Children who have an Education Health and Care Plan naming Corpusty Primary School
- Children adopted from care
- Children who live within the designated area and have a sibling attending the school at the time of their admission.
- Children who live within the designated area and have no sibling connection.
- Children who live outside the designated area and have a sibling attending the school at the time of their admission.
- Children who live outside the designated area and have no sibling connection
Within each category preference is given to children living nearer the school, measured as the crow flies rather than a road route.
It is the responsibility of the Local Authority to allocate places rather than the school itself.
Further details of how to apply for admission to Corpusty Primary can be found by following this link to the Council website https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/schools/school-admissions
The Governing Body does not allow colour, race, gender, disability or social back-ground to affect its admissions policy.