Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Welcome from the Head of School
We are a safe and happy learning community where everyone is supported and motivated to reach their full potential. This is our school vision which can be seen in the day to day life of the school.
- We are a small school, catering for pupils from four through to eleven years old.
- Both children and adults at the school enjoy the benefits of small class sizes: enabling every child to be known well by all adults within their class and across the school.
- Benefitting from historic, well adapted buildings at the heart of Corpusty and an extensive playing field close by.
- We provide a modern, high-quality education where children’s self-esteem, happiness, emotional literacy and problem solving are priorities.
- Strengths of the school include a broad, rich curriculum with opportunities to take part in larger sporting and curricular events within the multi-academy trust and more broadly within the county.
- The school seeks to widen horizons through a wide range of visits (including residential), visitors and extra-curricular activities, including drama and sports clubs as well as a choir.
- Highlights of the year include some older traditions: Pancake Day races on Shrove Tuesday; and maypole dancing, with parents and carers enjoying the May Day festivities.
Ours is a happy, inclusive school, where every pupil is encouraged and enabled to achieve their full potential and discover their strengths.
If you are considering Corpusty Primary School for your child, I would strongly encourage you to contact the school office to arrange a visit. (email@example.com tel: 01263 587320). We look forward to welcoming you.
Head of School
Mrs Jacqui Lound