Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Welcome from the Head of School
I hope that you find all the information you need and get a flavour of what makes our school so special.
- We are a small school, catering for pupils from as young as three, in our nursery, through to eleven in Year 6.
- Benefitting from historic, well adapted, buildings at the heart of Corpusty and an extensive playing field close by.
- We provide a modern, high-quality education where children’s self-esteem, happiness, emotional literacy and problem solving are priorities.
- Strengths of the school include a broad, rich curriculum with particular strength in the arts and a strong tradition of excelling in a range of sporting events.
- The school seeks to widen horizons through extra-curricular activities, including drama and film making clubs; as well as a range of sports clubs.
- Highlights of the year include some older traditions: Pancake Day races on Shrove Tuesday; and maypole dancing, with parents and carers enjoying the May Day festivities.
Ours is a happy, inclusive school, where every pupil is encouraged and enabled to achieve their full potential and discover their strengths.
If you are considering Corpusty Primary School for your child, I would strongly encourage you to contact the school office and arrange a visit. (firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01263 587320). We look forward to welcoming you.
Head of School
Mrs Jacqui Lound